Xbox one black screened.

The Xbox told me there was an update for my console so I downloaded it. After the initial download my screen went completely black. 

I am an early access person if that matters?

The Kinect feature still works. I can tell it to go to a game or Netflix and it will however I cannot sign in and I get error code 0x(numbers)a. 

It won't allow me to sign in via connect voice or facial recognition. It tries?

Things I've tried:

hard reboots, holding down the button and waiting twenty seconds. 

Low resolution reboot. 

Home screen refresh. 

my gamertag is Mess1ah c0mpl3x 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hey there. Try holding down the power button as you did, but unplug the power cord from the back for 5 minutes. Sometimes it takes longer, but 5 is usually enough. Plug it back in and try again and see if it works.

As for the error code, those numbers are pretty important. You can look them up at http://xbox.com/errorhelp for troubleshooting and a description of the issue.

Also, for any issues you have while in the preview program, you'll want to post in the preview forums (forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx), even if you don't think they're related to the preview so that the preview team are aware of, and can fix your issues.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there, MESS1AH C0MPL3X! I am unable to verify that this account is in the preview program. It's likely that another account on your console is in the preview. Please post with that account in the Managing my Xbox Live Account on Xbox One forum so that we can make sure that account has the proper permissions to access the link that Ken pointed you to. Thanks for understanding!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.