Xbox One Bandwidth Issues

Hello.

We have recently bought an Xbox One for Christmas. We also have a 50 gb internet account that started on the 22nd of December and we have already gone over and our speed has been slowed. We have been playing CoD Ghosts and BF4. Has anyone else had the same or similar issues and is there anything else I should be looking at?

Cheers

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

There can be many reasons for this. Sometimes the speeds that ISP's promise are not always delivered, this could be due to line maintenance/problems. If you are using wireless the more walls your signal goes through the weaker it gets. I suggest taking looking at this guide support.xbox.com/.../slow-performance-solution It may help you diagnose your problem better.

If you continue to have issues jump onto the Ambassador or Microsoft support chat or contact your ISP. Good luck.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Are you saying that you have a 50Gb per month plan?

If so that is not much.  With game patches and online play you can see that disappear quickly.  

Not too mention if you use any streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu, etc...

I would give it another month to see if you can come up with a time/data pattern and see if you can make that 50Gb work for you.  If not, I would seriously recommend contacting your ISP  and changing plans.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.