Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Saves

Does anyone know if it is going to be possible to transfer saves from one game to another while using the backwards compatibility on Xbox one?

For example: transferring a save from Mass Effect 1 to Mass Effect 2, to retain the decision made in Mass Effect 1 in Mass Effect 2

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

Right now specifically with that game, that feature is screwy.  When I downloaded it, it would not transfer my save because the DLC is not supported last time I booted it up.  That may have changed though.

With regards to the previous comments concerning DLC, this has not been implemented yet due to the feature still being in preview.  However, DLC will be BC too when the feature launches in November.

The Xbox 360 emulator for the Xbox One behaves very much the same as a proper  360 does - even down to a mini-dashboard - so, if it's done correctly, I see no reason why Mass Effect two and three wouldn't run the same as they do on the 360, with all of your saves following on.

you cant transfer your saves if on sliver accounts as you need gold to use could saves which is a bit dumb