Xbox one and xbox.com acounts not completley synchronized

Acount on xbox one has around 20 friend on xbox.com it sais i only have 2 1 i added today from my xbox one requst and another aunt i had on my old 360.  It shows me all my mesages i have on my xbox one consol on here but does not have any of the people the messages are from listed as friends on this website even though they are on my xbox one acount. It also has a message from microsoft that sais it expires in 1 day ws sent to me today on 4-1-14 but tells me i can read it on my 360. I no longr have a 360 and it is the only message i have on her i do not have on my xbox one also how can i fix this so that all my friends on my xbox one are my friends on here and how can i get that message im supposed to open on my 360 on my xbox one.   i can alo assure my xbox one acount and this acount are the same gamertag ect. help me please. That messge from microsoft is very important i know this because i cannot join prtys or send messages do to ecent behavior im almost certain that mesage says whats going on since this happened for the first time today and the message also arrived today thank you....

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

At this time. XBOx 1 is not supported on XBOX.com.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.