xbox one and xbox 360 compatability

Does any one know where we can voice an opinion. I am in the process of purchasing an xbox one infact not one but 3 consoles & have some questions I would like to ask.Firstly about not being able to play between xbox 360 online games with the xbox one.Aboslutely ridiculous I have been on xbox live for 6 yrs now & have nearly 50+ friends on my list & find it crazy that I will not be able to go online with them. i've read articles that people have posted about chat between xb360 & xbox one, what Is the point of chat I go online with friends, some of which have no intention of buying new console as they only just bought there 250gb version of 360 & others who cant afford new console. if I wanted to chat id be on facebook, twitter,msn or Skype or one of the other social networking sites. do me a favour this is a gaming console if I wanted a social networking console id be buying a laptop. Sort yourselves out, if sony can do it why cant Microsoft especially when your market is computers & computer software. I also read it doesn't support dolby 5.1 & I cant use my existing turtle beach headset. I'm just thinking I might as well save my money stick with what i've got, as by the sounds of what i'm reading, i'm going to have a console that isn't 5.1 so doesn't work with my surround sound, with a headset that I can't use on a console that none of my friends have so will be playing online on my own & not with the friends on my friends list, that some of which I have played with over the last 6 years. One of the consoles is for my son who will play on his 360 because that's where all my friends are & the third one my brother in law was buying & after reading this is now thinking exactly the same.Without being funny the concept of the reveal looked fantastic but now reading specification it is substandard even to my 360.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:
Answer

Hey there, Onslaught! This idea would be terrific for the Feedback site. At the time of the original post, we didn't have this put up yet. Head on over and check out the site! If there's already a post about this, please vote for it so that it moves up Hot Ideas. If you don't see it, you can post it up yourself and get votes!

You can also peruse the site and see all the completed and in progress ideas that we have already marked thanks to users like you!

Thanks so much for the suggestion, and we look forward to seeing the suggestion posted!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.