Xbox One and Kinect 2.0 as an Intruder alert device.

Wouldn't it be cool if there was an app that captured movement and emailed you a snapshot or video clip. The sort of thing that's been available for pc and cheap webcams for years. Go one step further and add a Kinect live feed option to the SmartGlass app.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="FuhLeePlay"]

what if it sent you a picture of a ghost lol? you would never go back home...

[/quote] Like that paranormal film , when the demon came down the stairs behind the kid .... I got a shiver dude .

[quote user="PeterNinja2000"]

Exept for millions and millions of people around the world it's not just an xbl account is it lol

It's their email address, linked to many of their online profiles all over the net,  there's credit card and online banking implications for lots of people to think of.

So yer, I would say loosing your Microsoft login details IS worse

than someone looking at you picking your nose sat there in your Superman underpants.

Perhaps I didn't make it clear enough,

this would be an downloadable xbone app or feature you would 'enable' or 'disable' when you choose.

Only accessible via the smartglass app,

Slap on 2 step verification for another level of security.

[/quote]

How did you know I wear Superman underpants when I game?  I'm putting a towel over my Kinect.

Perhaps your right,  I'm sure they haven't even heard of  2 step verification till just now. LoL

Give it up.

Exept for millions and millions of people around the world it's not just an xbl account is it lol

It's their email address, linked to many of their online profiles all over the net,  there's credit card and online banking implications for lots of people to think of.

So yer, I would say loosing your Microsoft login details IS worse

than someone looking at you picking your nose sat there in your Superman underpants.

Perhaps I didn't make it clear enough,

this would be an downloadable xbone app or feature you would 'enable' or 'disable' when you choose.

Only accessible via the smartglass app,

Slap on 2 step verification for another level of security.

It puts the lotion in the basket.

LoL I give up.  

So losing your XBL account is WORSE than someone being able to see inside your home. Interesting, very interesting. Please do go on...

It would be accessible via your smartglass app,  for 'someone else' to be able to view it

They would need your mIcrosoft login details.

If 'they' have that, then you got bigger problems than seeing you in your underpants.

I think this is a great idea