Xbox one and Denon AVR-791 no audio/image

Hi

When I connect my Xbox One on my receriver Denon AVR-791 there is no signal no audo and image.

I tried to reset factory reset on receiver but same thing no image/audio

When I connect on my TV everything works perfectly so I'm thinking Xbox One is not compatible with Denon AVR-791

I never seen this kind of imcompatibily before.

Someone have same issue with another AVR's?

Thank you

Evandro

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 47 Applies to:

After one day of having the xbox one hooked up to get the cable box hdmi signal from my Yamaha RX-V665 receiver, the cable box seemed to be overheating (presumably from Xbox pulling video constantly / polling the tv guide). The issues seen are the xbox displays "We lost your TV signal, make sure your cable or satellite box is on and plugged in to the xbox" randomly while watching TV, at which time the display on the cable box shows "DUI (download user interface) as if it has just been restarted. Tested using through receiver and directly connected to cable box with the same results, TV freezes and signal is lost often within moments randomly. Immediately after having the issue I can hook the cable box up directly to the TV at which time the TV signal works flawlessly. Therefore the issue has to do with how the xbox one is utilizing the HDMI signal to and from the cable box. The cable box has never exhibited these issues before and doesn't have them when not connected to the xbox.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Evandro,

I have the same receiver and have not had issues with the audio or images going through my denon AVR-791.

I am on the hunt to get the command "volume up or volume down" to work but so far no luck. I've tried searching for the proper remote code for the receiver and again no luck.

So I guess my question is does anyone know the remote code for the Denon AVR-791 that works with the Xbox One?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.