xbox one and 360 profile

I have signed in to my profile and have noticed that my Xbox one games aren't registered as played... do I had Toto back on to my 360 and sign out of that account and resign in on my Xbox one? Just now when I turn on my 360 it logs on right away with my profile. When I turn the One on I had to tell Xbox one to sign in with my TopDogin profile... I don't understand.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

You mean you can't see your Xbox One games when your on your 360? I don't think you can mate, well I've seen others say the same thing.

As far as I'm aware you just leave your GT on both consoles, I think you can even have them on/playing at same time.

When you say you turned on Xbox One, do you mean it didn't connect straight to Xbox LIVE but asked you what profile you wanted to sign in? If so this has happened to me a few times, usually it signs straight into LIVE, sometimes though it asks me "which profile"

No what I mean is you can't see my Xbox one games I have played on my gametag to the left. It just has my 360 games. Ya know ? Checked out the US forum apparently it's a problem everyone has. Hopefully they fix it soon and it doesn't interfere with the play time with rewards.

[quote user="TopDogin"]

No what I mean is you can't see my Xbox one games I have played on my gametag to the left. It just has my 360 games. Ya know ? Checked out the US forum apparently it's a problem everyone has. Hopefully they fix it soon and it doesn't interfere with the play time with rewards.

[/quote]

Ahh right, apologies mate I misunderstood ...

Hopefully they will update it soon and I don't think it will interfere with play time etc

No need to apologise man. It's me ha the more I try n type to explain an ask the question the more confused I get ha ha

[quote user="TopDogin"]

No need to apologise man. It's me ha the more I try n type to explain an ask the question the more confused I get ha ha

[/quote]

No worries, I'm exactly the same lol