xbox one & soundbars

I want to buy a soundbar that will work with my xbox 360, xbox one, does anyone know which ones work or are best to go for? cheapest possible. thank you in advanced

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I have the Sonos Playbar, not the cheapest but works well. Optical Out from TV to soundbar so everything plays through it.

As long as your TV has optical out and you choose a soundbar with optical in you should be good to go.

Hope someone can help you with advice on which model to go for. Might help others if you can tell us how much you can spend.

i would say up to £100, just want something cheap and cheerful that can do the job. and work well  with both xbox 360 and xbox one.

I got the 150w sharp soundbar as it is very very thin and sits on the wall under the tv fine, also has hdmi only so your tv would have to support arc it has hdmi passthrough so you don't lose a port and the sub is non obtrusive that cost me £99.99 and the sound quality from it is immense for what it is, also no remote for it as the tv is the main controller for it.