Xbox one advance exchange

I got the xbox one for christmas, and plugged it in, did the update and everything, it doesn't play xbox one games, blu-ray discs, or dvds. i did the advance exchange program, and my console is going to be delivered on monday. but my question is, there are dozens of news websites showing microsoft saying that any one with disk-drive problems will be given a free digital download code for 1 of the microsoft studios launch titles to play until their new console gets there, so that they are able to play the new console still. I find it hard to believe that microsoft didn't say this because they haven't denied it being them or corrected it, so i'm trying to figure out what to do to make sure i get my free game. not trying to sound like a greedy jerk but, i opened an xbox one on christmas and haven't been able to play games on it, so microsoft should do something for those with problems.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

My advice would be contact support via call or chat and explain the situation. support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.