Xbox one activity not on xbox.com

Am I just been stupid . My homepage on xbox .com does not pick up xbox one activity.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

me 2

Doesn't for anyone at the moment. One activity can only be viewed on the console or Smart Glass. It would be nice for MS to give a timeline for some of these things. I am guessing they are at max with other issues ongoing.

Fair enough understand . Just thought I was having a senior moment. cheers.

Yeah our 360 friends only see us "playing on Xbox One" too and not game/app specific. All in good time I am sure...

yeah its showing just the same way it would if you were playing an xbox original game, except this one has achievements.

Even my status as a gold member isn't showing on this my only xbox account.I think xbox one needs its OWN site all together,I hope they do that SOON!

This is now working.

@Doudar - if you mean the X1 activity showing on the xbox.com then you're mistaken.  The Activity page is only showing X360 and Windows activities, whereas the Achievement page does indeed include X1.

Wish MS wouldn't provide piece-meal solutions and just get xbox.com properly working for X1.

Edit: It's here. Not sure what the issue is.

Not for me.... click Activity Feed (under Profile) and I don't see any X1 activity, only X360 and Windows.

I'm having some Xbox connectivity issues at the moment.