Xbox One Achievements App is a step backwards from the Xbox 360 one

This may seem silly, but I prefer the way the Xbox 360 ordered your games in the Achievements list by order last played. The Xbox One Achievement app should go this route if they are only going to have one option, but the best solution would be to have different sort filters with the option to set your default one. Sorting them according to the date the last achievement was unlocked is ridiculous. Also, I don't know that there is a way to compare your whole list of games/achievements to your friends' list like on Xbox 360.

Hopefully the November NXE for Xbox One will address some of these issues.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I heard they could be updating the UI on Xbox 1 to make it look more like Windows 10 and add Cortana. Many people don't like that Windows 8 UI I've spoken with my friends and others I've met on Xbox Live on Xbox 360 and Xbox 1, and they don't really like Windows 8. Windows 8 and Windows 10 UI's are not the same. They're similar, but not identical. Microsoft made many UI changes to Xbox 360, and they're very likely to do the same for Xbox 1. The way achievements are displayed doesn't really bother me, they even add in pictures! Windows 10 is awesome I've seen Microsoft's Windows Youtube Channel and it's videos and they have been listening to feedback and improved and created Windows 10. It's personal which is something young people like, I got Xbox 1 Day 1 with Kinect and that Windows 8 UI didn't allow us to change the dash background until months later all you had is that black background. I guess middle aged business people wouldn't complain, but my kind would think what an inflexible UI. Microsoft is going to keep making improvements to Xbox 1.

'Also, I don't know that there is a way to compare your whole list of games/achievements to your friends' list like on Xbox 360.'

There is - same way as you'd do it on the 360.