Xbox one account activity

Why cant my xbox one activity (achievements etc) be integrated into xbox 360 activity. I dont have windows 8 and i dont enjoy looking at the smartglass app on my phone. I dont understand why it cannot be included as xbox activity instead of seperated out, it would be nice to see ALL my activity and achievements in one place.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Personally I like having them separate. I like the fact that I can see what I accomplished on the 360 and what I will accomplish on the x1. But I can understand where your coming from. I just prefer it this way is all.

I would be OK with it in 2 places, but I wish I didnt have to have Win 8 to view it with the smartglass app. Why not just make a web page like the 360 achievemetns page that can be viewed on other microsoft developed software....just frustrating

It's quite good on smart phones and tablets as well. I use it on my iPad and it works really well. You can the 360 one as well.

Sorry I forgot you said you don't like using it on your phone.

[quote user="Darkx3no"]

Why cant my xbox one activity (achievements etc) be integrated into xbox 360 activity. I dont have windows 8 and i dont enjoy looking at the smartglass app on my phone. I dont understand why it cannot be included as xbox activity instead of seperated out, it would be nice to see ALL my activity and achievements in one place.

[/quote]

I agree they definitely dropped the ball on this.

I'm using TrueAchievements and they are tracking One activity so that's the easiest solution. Hopefully Raptr and some of the other third party sites will be able to start tracking it in the near future too.

I'd think this is a temporary thing, but yeah, I'm hoping they unify the places soon.

Ah, I forgot about trueachievements. I will have to head back over to there. That would be a good starting point at least.

I checked a couple of days ago on my Xbox 360 console and went to Achievements and it had Xbox One games and my score. It didn't list the games I had played where I earned achievements just the total score for all Xbox One games which is about 200. I still play way more on my 360. It's nice to have it there already since Xbox 1 has only been out for only 2 months.