Xbox One 12-Person Party Chat Now Available For Everyone!

http://n4g.com/news/1797919/xbox-one-12-person-party-chat-now-available-for-everyone-and-on-nxoe

ATTN MODS - If there's already a thread about this feel free to burn this one.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Good news.

Great news if party chat were 100% reliable and didn't get as many disconnects/unable to "do that right now" error messages that I know people get quite often, even with open NAT settings.

You're good *thumbs up emoji*

12 person party chat will be excellent for playdates!!!

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

kwl. Not just 8. The only issue is only 20% of my friends have an Xbox 1. All my best friends play on Xbox 360. I like the animated avatar idea too. It helps make the dashboard look less Windows 8 and less square box tooooo formal.

:)

WOW awesome. Now if I can find 11 friends.

Three and myself can be ridiculous sometimes with talking over each other...can only imagine the insanity with 12. Lol.

Peace, J.R.

Now if only we can record those voices on PVRs :(

I have a Hauppauge HD PVR2 which I got at the start of last year. It records game and party chat on Xbox 360 and Xbox 1. I did a PVR recording of Forza 6 Tag Virus but my PVR recorded those in game chat, because I was doing a lets play of Forza 6.

Xbox 1 I'd say, is still experiencing software issues sometimes. Last night my Kinect was plugged in yet the Dashboard wasn't picking it up. I restarted my console and it was working again. I don't think it's hardware issue, because Xbox 1 has pretty good hardware, an EIGHT CORE processor and 8GB RAM. I've gotten some friends involved in my Youtube videos. It's easy to be in a full party on Xbox 360 because it only accepts 8 as the limit, but only 20% of my friends have an Xbox 1. But it's great to see them increase the limit for Xbox 1, since it has better hardware compared to last gen, and it has 300,000+ XBL servers worldwide, to connect to.

12 people is still not enough for the group of people I play with :).

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360