Xbox not playing games...

So I try to play minecraft right and as soon as a Load up a world or start a new world it goes through setting the spawn and loading the chunks but when it's Finalizing it just sits there and doesn't stop Finalizing and doesn't put me into the world. I tried deleting minecraft and re-downloading it but that didn't work either I also tried re-downloading all the dlc such as skin packs and stuff but that didn't work either. 

Even my call of duty games don't work ; MW3, Black ops 1 & 2

When I start up Mw3 it doesn't even get to the Title Screen and I know the game works because My brother can play it on his xbox same thing for Black ops 1

But Black ops 2 it gets to the title screen and when I go to play Multiplayer it says < Error DLC has changed: FC80070570 > and then It offers me Nuketown 2025 which I already have downloaded but I download it anyway hoping it will work cause it won't let me cancel out of it but when I get done downloading it, It goes back to The Multiplayer Title screen and doesn't let me advance past that  and All of this is starting to get on my nerves I tried deleting all my DLC and re-downloading it but none of that works it just keeps giving me the Error. I'm thinking all of this has something to do with the Xbox Beta but I don't know... 

Can anyone Please Help me out here :( ....

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

try resetting your router and modem to see if that works. If that doesn't work then try clearing your console's cache by going to settings, storage, hdd,press y button, select clear cache then restart your console. hopefully this will resolve your issue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I tried both of those things. It didn't work. Thanks for your support tho.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there xEvilbanchiex!

Since you're in the Beta, you'll need to make a post over in the Beta Forums so we can get you the help you need.

I hope that helps! ^_^

Sorry this didn't help.