XBOX no longer showing up on home network?

I have had my xbox on my home network via my fios router/modem for more than two years now. And I have successfully streamed material from my computers to my xbox for many years now. But now without any known changes to my computers or home router I can no longer stream video to it. My xbox still connects perfectly fine to Live. My computers connect perfectly fine to the same router that they have always connected to.

The system (my pcs streaming to my xbox) worked fine for more than two years. I didn't knowingly change a thing but now it no longer works after multiple reboots, unplugging of the modem, etc, etc.

If I had to guess I would say something changed in one of the XBOX system updates the previous month but I have nothing to substantiate that.

Any suggestions to get me streaming again would be greatly appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey..And u guessed right.I have had the same problems.The only thing you can do is be sure streaming and sharring are still setup correct.I have had to do the same thing over the yrs.I cant pinpoint and tell u realy what to do cause i realy dont know what i did lol..Its a hit and miss thing..Try looking here >support.xbox.com/.../browse for info to help out..Good luck..

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.