Xbox network problems, please help!

I've been having a bit of a problem lately. I'll get on Xbox Live and play a few matches of black ops 2, but then I get disconnected from Xbox live. I try to sign in again, but it says I have no network connection. When I run an Xbox live connection test, I get the error message: you can connect to Xbox live, but your current network configuration may limit your ability to hear other players and play online. This has been happening for a few months now and it is quite annoying to get continuously disconnected from Xbox live while trying to play my favorite game. If anyone knows how to fix this, that would be greatly appreciated!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 90 Applies to:

Hey there Mangos!

Before we get started, please read: forums.xbox.com/.../1987611.aspx And post back in full detail (the bits in bold), so we can have a better understanding of your situation.

Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello, your problem that you might have is a NAT type error. Go to (forums.xbox.com/.../1989383.aspx) to see if it can help solve that. It could also be a problem with your network configuration so just go to configure network and go to additional settings and go restore factory defaults.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.