Xbox Music wont add all music

Downloaded an album on iTunes.  It shows up in my monitored folder, it plays in Windows Media Player with all the correct information about band and album. When I try to play it in Xbox Music, first off it does not show up in collection there, then when I say open the file it plays but does not have any information about the song???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I am surprised you can get iTunes downloaded music albums working on the Xbox I always assumed there would be some licencing issue restrictions on how the music can be played. Oh well you learn something new every day. Are you playing it from a connected iPod, iPhone, iPad? I am no expert but maybe the information does not show correctly due to a different system setting that Apple uses but Microsoft doesn't use.

Itunes is indeed the issue.

Xbox music just sucks

Certainly it is just about the money. Unfortunately, with the change in service announced on Halloween, they are trying to hammer the last nail in their own coffin.

The xbox music app already is lame compared to many free apps, and to start charging for it is utterly insane.

Yes, what should I do?

Music

Core music player

I can't  download music in my music player  it's happening past one year plz help me out my number 9569444822

Happened Me A lot with itunes ... its so annyoing 

שירים להורדה

Having this same issue with my xbox music too. Before I could just sort the problem out by ticking/unticking a few tickboxes in advanced settings, but that's stopped working for some reason as of late.