Xbox music: problem after changing region

Hello everyone.

On Monday, february 03, 2014, I changed my Xbox Live membership region from USA to BRA.

Since then, Xbox Live is working fine on my local currency, however, I can't buy Xbox Music on my region. Instead of being offered the price in Reais, I'm still being offered the USA Xbox Music, in dollars. And yes, there is Xbox Music support for Brazil.

I have contacted Microsoft's support twice since then and they simply can't do anything. All they say is that I should "wait", but once I complained a lot the rep gave me a code for 1 month Xbox Music trial.

It's been 1 month and 1/2 and I think I have waited too long. My Xbox Music trial code is about to expire, and still I'm being offered the US version of the music service. I'm tired, since all I wanted to do is actually buy their product, but Microsoft just doesn't seem to care.

Oh well, I'd like to know from you guys what I should do next, because at some point I'll simply give up and go to Sony's Music Unlimited.

Sorry for the long post, but I'm really sick of this situation.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

support.xbox.com/.../change-region

Xbox Music Pass

When you migrate your account, your Xbox Music Pass will be affected in the following ways:

•Your Music Pass is immediately and automatically canceled.

•You won’t be able to listen to music you’ve downloaded, stream music, or use any other features of the pass once the current license has expired.

•You won’t be able to use other features of the Music Pass.

However, you can:

•Purchase a new Xbox Music Pass by going to your My account  page. You’ll need a payment method that works in your new region.

•Resubscribe to these services in the new region (if those services are available there).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello ngocphi. Thanks for the reply but I'm not sure if you read my problem.

I knew my USA music pass would be cancelled (as it was), but for some unknown reason I cannot resubscribe to Xbox Music, even though the service is available here.

I shall repeat: music pass is available on my new region but I'm still only being offered the USA version, in dollars.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.