Xbox Music Player Update

Seriously Xbox Has Gone Real Far, With Processor Speed, Graphics, and Even Online Playing, but Yet No Update on The Music Player on the Dashboard, I Listen to alot Of Music and I still Can Not Fast Foward Or Go Back in the Song, Also The Visualizers Suck, I Mean Play Station Has Some Good Ones. Please XBox Update The System Completely.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Here's a better idea... Update it with the ability of game playing in mind rather than music, video, social networking, TV, etc, etc. Maybe if manufacturers would remember these are game consoles, gaming wouldn't suck as hard as it currently does.

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

Here's a better idea... Update it with the ability of game playing in mind rather than music, video, social networking, TV, etc, etc. Maybe if manufacturers would remember these are game consoles, gaming wouldn't suck as hard as it currently does.

[/quote]

consoles have been able to play cd's since it started using them. it"s not too much to ask that if its going to do something, then it should do it properly.

They should just redo the media player altogether for the console.

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

[/quote]^^^^This exactly^^^^

Microsoft needs to *revamp* the playlist feature on the 360. It's a very a unintuitive and cumbersome process!

Here's how it should be....

Go to your Music Library > Select artist or Select album > Select song > Save to new or existing playlist > Song saved > Back to artist or album menu.

Also, get rid of the green and white color scheme! It's too damn bright! Colors should be more subdued, to discourage eye strain, and encourage a more pleasant experience.