xbox modern warfare2 tenth prestige hack guide

last week my younger brother decided ,he needed to buy from Itunes a hack guide for midern warfare2 tenth prestige..Mum went nuts for the $18 he spent on the I tunes account, then he saved it to a usb and  plugged it into the xbox console. But he still could not get  to any higher levels!!!  On Sunday night he used a 1500 points card  and as soon as he  enterd the code it said that  the code had been used...Mum returned it o EB games and they exchanged it for her!! thanks for that guys!! came home mum entered it herself and it  said the same thing. Code has been redeemed

We sent an email to xbox live and they sent one back saying that the points were redeemed!!

Mum spent 2 hrs on the phone with xbox live tonight and was told  that the card was redeemed by some guy  they told her his name so beware you hacker cause my mum is pissed!!!!! They also told her that sometimes the cards come hacked through the store which you purchased it from!!

Ive now lost all my stuff cause we had to create a new account...

the Hack seller was Phillip williams and of course when we try and make a complaint through Itunes ... we cant!!

I am really  **** cause I know that this gamer tag !!and Im pretty sure I know who it is has got 3000 of my points for free..

why cant xbox live shut him down or block him from doing this!!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

I don't see any troll face

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="PerfectTunic12"]

last week my younger brother decided ,he needed to buy from Itunes a hack guide for midern warfare2 tenth prestige.[/quote]So your younger brother is a CHEATER then, huh?  Instead of spending the time and effort to gain prestige LEGITIMATELY, you decide to risk a PERMANENT BAN FROM XBOX LIVE FOR SYSTEM TAMPERING by attempting to mod the game in order to get something YOU DID NOT EARN.  You're not going to a single grain of sympathy from me.  That 1,500 MS points is the LEAST of your problems.

Don't think I am just trying to scare you with the "permanent ban" part, either.  You just need to read the Xbox Live Terms of Use and Code of Conduct to know that I am completely serious.  In fact you should have read it when you created the account.  Let me help you brush up.

[quote user="Xbox Live Terms of Use"]4.   Using the Service.

When using the Service, you must comply with this contract, all applicable laws and the Microsoft Anti-spam Policy (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=117951). You must also obey the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct (www.xbox.com/en-AU/legal/codeofconduct and its successors).

You must not:

• resell or redistribute the Service or any part of it; use any means we don’t authorize to modify, reroute, or gain access to the Service or attempt to carry out these activities

• use any unauthorized third-party software, service, or device to access the Service
  • use or distribute unauthorized cheats, macros, or scripts; or
  • exploit a bug, or make an unauthorized modification, to any software or data to gain unfair advantage in a game, contest, or promotion.[/quote]

[quote user="Xbox Live Terms of Use"]5.  Your Service account, associated accounts and accounts from third parties.

Only you may use your Service account.  You must keep your accounts and passwords confidential and not authorize any third party to access or use the Service on your behalf unless we provide an approved mechanism for that. You must tell us right away if you suspect misuse of your accounts or any security breach in the Service. For some parts of the Service, you may be able to set up additional accounts that are dependent on your account ( “associated accounts”).  You’re responsible for all activity that takes place with your Service account and any associated accounts.  Except as otherwise stated in this Section 5, you may not authorize any third party to access and/or use the Service on your behalf, except where we provide a mechanism for third parties to access the Service on your behalf.  We may limit who may use your Service account or any associated accounts including where necessary to protect the integrity of the Service or your accounts.[/quote]

Remember here, you GAVE those MS points to that person.  You made the choice to pay someone to help you cheat, not Microsoft.

[quote user="Xbox Live Code of Conduct"]C. Consequences of Violations.

If you violate the Code of Conduct or the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use, action may be taken against your account, including without limitation the following.

• Some offenses warrant an immediate permanent suspension, including without limitation: hacking, modding, fraud, severe racial remarks, nudity on the Xbox LIVE Vision camera or Kinect camera, repeated creation of inappropriate gamertags or profile content, or posting viruses or URLs to viruses

[/quote]As you may note, another reason for a permanent suspension is "fraud".  You can file a complaint on the gamertag that sold you that "hack" (How to File Complaint on a Gamercard) if you want, but you should know how that will reflect on your own account.

Sorry this didn't help.

Microsoft can't do anything about this.

Sorry this didn't help.