xbox memory !!!!

i put all my memory in my usb to transfer it to my new xbox but when i connceted to usb to new xbox nothing showed up and then i went back to my old xbox and it said that there was no content there either please help me !!!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

What kind of USB trasfer are you talking about? Flash drive or the microsoft transfer cable? If you used something that was not made by Microsoft you may have lost off your data. Always remenber when your transfering data only use tools recommended by microsoft

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

my flash drive

Sorry this didn't help.

Okay, so basically you have moved all your content on the usb drive from an old console and moved it to another console where everything has disappeared from the usb drive and cannot be seen by either console?

So heres the thing, if neither of your consoles are showing content, it's either been wiped, corrupted content or accidentally configured somewhere in the process of moving from one console to the other. In any case, the content is gone. Not to fret. You can redownload your profile and downloadable content you have purchased including XBLA titles, Games on Demand, Zune/Xbox Video & Music, Apps and more by pressing your guide button on the controller (Xbox Logo) and scrolling all the way to the right and click on Account Management. Select download history and select each item there you'd like to redownload, it will cost nothing to do this, so no having to repay. The only sucky thing is those sometimes more valuable than gold gamesaves.. they I am afraid are gone unless anything was backed up on the Cloud storage. Sorry to say.

But before giving up, ensure you try all the usb ports on both consoles before too down in the dumps, perhaps its a bad port. It's more than likely not, but worth a try.

Sorry this didn't help.