XBOX LOVER TURNED HATER....

So like a lot of people I did the update in July and got RROD.  No my xbox is not modded.  Phoned Microsoft and they told me that the update does not damage your system only improves it. Right but it was working fine before the update and the price for the repair ( R1000 ) so how krap is that. I can almost buy a new one.  So I have had it with Microsoft and there krap. Selling all 3x xbox and games and moving to PS3. Would really like to know if anybody out there feels the same way? MS can [Mod Removed]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you believe a change in your gaming choice will make your game time more enjoyable, then you’re making the right one.  Good Luck to you.

Have fun.

If you leave the 360, so be it. If you have three Xbox 360 consoles though, surely they can't all have red-ringed? The update didn't cause a red-ring to the console: every time there's a new update someone assumes the update was what killed their console. My 360 has survived at least three updates, so I'm beginning to think that the updates aren't the problem. Have fun with the PlayStation 3 if that's the route you're going down though.

and also enjoy spending all that extra money to replace the console, accessories, and games

[quote user="Chilli 911"]

So like a lot of people I did the update in July and got RROD.  No my xbox is not modded.  Phoned Microsoft and they told me that the update does not damage your system only improves it. Right but it was working fine before the update and the price for the repair ( R1000 ) so how krap is that. I can almost buy a new one.  So I have had it with Microsoft and there krap. Selling all 3x xbox and games and moving to PS3. Would really like to know if anybody out there feels the same way? MS can [Mod Removed]

[/quote]GOOD LUCK... cuz I dont feel that way and the new xbox slim is my 6th after leaving ps3 after 426 days....I didnt come back for nothing..

Why not simply get a PS3 along with a 360, rather than replacing one with another? There's no law that says gamers can only play games on one type of console. They both have merits and drawbacks. I own all three current machines and am neither 100% happy nor 100% dissatisfied with any one of them. With so little variety today, if I owned only one, I'd probably give up on gaming out of sheer monotony.

Have you ever considered that you getting the RROD was just happened at the same time as a system update was released?

Have you ever considered that microsoft is a money obssesive *** of a company

Haha, what trolling! Point me to a company that DOESN'T have profits as its #1 agenda. Because a console broke, they're just greedy? Stop being an idiot.

I have friends that aren't happy with there ps3. But going to ps3 is your choise and i wish you the best. After all ps3 is a better console when it comes to the hardware.