xbox live

I have xbox live and my profile and gametag shows that . My  husbands on same game unit was just a added profile and now it has his name shows xbox live and wants his email and password to sign in.  I don't have 2 live accounts ..he can't sign in to his profile what can I do...  I don't want to delete his old info and have him as a new profile

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Here are a few things you can do.

1) try to setup a live account.(it will become a free(silver) account and no cost to you.

2)purchase a month subscription and give him gold and after a month it becomes silver.

Most times when you setup an account you have to set up a silver account so have him sign onto or create a xbox live account and connect it here.

best way to check if you can is to choose to play off line on his account and go to settings then account and see what email is used(is any) on the gamertag. He could have set it up as a silver account and forgot about it. it happens.

but I hope this helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

if you got glitched in a party like me then just switch your profile to another data port

Sorry this didn't help.

I have an x-box live account but even though it's showing my GamerTag, it still says I'm not connected to x-box live.  I've checked and all of the other services are running fine except for x-box live.  This has been happening since last week.  It's probably been about four days without no connection and I know that there's no problem with my internet connection.  How can I check to see when I last renewed my x-box Gold subscription?

Thanks,

Tony Trout

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey DoubleBender!

Since this is an older thread, please post a new thread detailing the exact issue you're experiencing, along with any error codes you may have received. That way the community here can provide support tailored to you. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.