xbox Live

How do I tell when my son's subscription runs out please?  Also, why is it asking for my permission for him to sign in, when he was given permission almost 12 months ago?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

[quote user="Bombjack1967"]How do I tell when my son's subscription runs out please?  [/quote]

If your son signs in on Xbox.com, click on "My Account" in the upper right. On the My Account page on the right next to Xbox Live you can see when the prepaid membership runs out or when it renews automatically.

[quote user="Bombjack1967"]Also, why is it asking for my permission for him to sign in, when he was given permission almost 12 months ago?[/quote]

Because your kid probably still has a child account, that requires a parent for certain account related settings. However, if your kid is of legal adult age, he can promote his account to an adult account by going to the account settings on the Xbox 360 console and use the "promote child account" option. However this option only appears if the kid is of legal adult age according to the birthdate in his account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You see that on here or on account.live.com and the e-mail of the account should get an e mail before it runs out.

The Terms of Use changed a while ago so you have to log in with your parent account ones again to agree to the changes. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.