Xbox live

Hello

My xbox live account can only access american content this is beacuse when I made my hotmail account it was set to the us instead of the uk and when setting up my account I did not know and now i can't access the uk marketplace/ buy gold membership and buy ms points. My xbox is a uk xbox and I have always lived in the uk and would like to get access to the uk marketplace as the us one is no use for me. I do not want to lose my gamertag/ gamerpoints and game saves i just want to be able to buy xbox live content and gold membership in the uk. I repeat i do not want to make a new account and lose evrything beacuse that is not a viable soulution for me. I want to be able to change from the us content to the uk content. I do not mind providing microsoft with all my details and proof that I am living in the uk and have always lived here. I have not bought anything from the us marketplace and just want to be able to buy gold membership and microsoft points and do not want to resort to using ebay to just be able go online on the xbox. Any help would be appreciated (please do not tell me to make a new account as I don't not want to lose everything)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sorry, but unfortunately at this time there is no way to migrate an account to the UK. You can buy gold subscription cards in stores and use those to get Live. And you could create a UK account for downloading purposes. Since both accounts would be on the same console they'd both have access to the content.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you I was under the impression that I could only buy american xbox live gold cards. I really hope that microsoft allows us to migrate our accounts in the future as it would make it a hell of a lot easier.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.