xbox live

im new to forums and stuff like that, but i wanna talk about and ask for solutions to my "problem"

 

i got an xbox360 slim with kinect on christmas from my gf. (i know, big mistake for her).  anyways, my problem is that every time i turn on my xbox (with hand or thru the controller) it wont automatically sing me into xbox live.  it does 10% of the time.  but the other 90% of the time, i have to go my profile then click on "connect to xbox live", then and x will appear sayin that cant connect to xbox live. then i will ask me to test the connection. and then after its done testing, finally i can sing into xbox live.   is there a way not to go thru all that??  thanks

 

PS.  yes i have i set to automatically sing me in.

- im sorry if this post is in the wrong place or something wrong with it. im new

 

Question Info


Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Can you try recovering your account to the console to see if that remedies the issue?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.