xbox live you need **** help

yesterday i reactivated an old gamertag and paid £5.99 for months membership my bank then called me and said oh this got flagged as a fraudulent transaction as you also made a payment to xbox live yesterday which was my other gamertag and said they would release bar.

now i have 3 accounts with 3 different xboxes i then tried to add points off my card on my other gamertag stu 666 don this said cannot be authorised so i called xbox live support spent a total of 3 hours on phone to be told we cant do anything i then spoke with my bank a further 3 times they said the card is active and working fine ive bought things off the net and used paypal fine so not the card.

i then spoke with xbox live support again and asked for all cards to be removed from my 3 accounts and asked if i could add paypal once again there is no link for paypal and couldnt remove card unless i cancelled membership which is what i did on this account before knowing ive just paid £5.99 for this gamertag and £5.99 for stu 66 don i said cancel as i still have use of this account for the month that ive already paid for however after 10 minutes of having my accounts cancelled they have been cut off and downgraded to a free live account now i have lost £11.98 on 2 subscriptions which was only bought yesterday and thursday on top of this i want to buy the xbox live family so i can have all 3 accounts on the 3 xboxes i have at one cheaper rate this will not allow me to use any card on either of my 3 accounts since this card got flagged by my bank any account that used that card has been stopped from using any card.

i have no option for paypal and now have a brand new slim that i bought yesterday which i cannot use now xbox live you have one chance to get this right before i start ranting on this fookin site and go trade all 3 of my xboxes in and go get ps3s your robbing b****** and have no right to cancel memeberships ive paid 1 month for thats for starters and then to ban every account from using any credit cards after my card got flagged take the fookin p**s i want this sorted now you incompetent ****

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Yeah, there you go, threaten and swear at them, that'll resolve your issue.../sarcasm. What you need to do is contact your bank and take this issue up with them since they are the ones who flagged your credit card in the first place. You may want to try being civil and polite with them though, otherwise your phone call may be short and your issue unresolved.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.