xbox live wont connect

my xbox will not connect when i try it says xbox cannot connect test for connection error code 8015109. tried just about everything posted on like 15 different sites. tried clearing cache nothing tried getting rid of my profile and recovering it but my xbox wont eavan connect too my router so i cant get it back tried router stuff tried the code searches soulution worked for about an hour and now it says that the error code doesent exist 

if anyone has a soulotion pleas reaspond back thanks 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 133 Applies to:

I've gotten this error a few times and what has worked for me was switching the Xbox off and then doing a hard reset on the router (unplug from the wall for 60 seconds). After that I've connected with no problems.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i tried this still nothing though

Sorry this didn't help.

The only other thing I can suggest is switch the Xbox on and navigate to Xbox network settings.

-

Select Additional Settings tab. Select Restore to factory defaults. If wired, press 'B' on your controller and select Test Xbox LIVE Connection. If wireless, reconfigure Xbox wireless settings.

-

Also running through the connection wizard can help: support.xbox.com/.../connection-error-solution

Sorry this didn't help.