Xbox LIVE won't stay connected in game

When I sign into xbox live it will stay connected but as soon as I load a game, it will disconnect me without giving me a notice (pop-up thing).  Then when I try to connect it says "Cannot connect to xbox live" and gives me the options for testing my connection.  When I test my connection it connects fine to Xbox LIVE.  This has only started to occur recently.  I have recently gotten a new router but I do not believe that is the problem as I had this problem before I had the new router as well.  My router has dd-wrt installed and the dns through 192.168.1.1 leads to the DNS's set in my router which are : 8.8.4.4,   4.4.2.2,   209.244.0.3

What Country/State/Province do you live in? United States - Georgia
Modem brand & model number:  
Router brand & model number:   Cisco Linksys E1000V2
If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?  White
Things you have tried:  Setting a static IP Adress for the xbox, tried rebooting the router and xbox, have tried signing in with different accounts (friend's accounts) = same error.
Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown: Yes
Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT?: No
Any Error Codes you encounter: 
Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? 
After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)
W: 0000-0021
X: 0000-F001
Y: 20A8-4840
Z:  0000-0000
ID: FFFF-FFFF
L: 0015-10F0
Q:  0015-10F1
T: Wireless
D: 192.168.1.1, 8.8.4.4
S: WPA2
C: 6

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

This happen to me before. All i did was recover my account again and it suddenly worked like a charm and never got disconnected when starting up a game.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks! I'm surprised it was that easy...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.