Xbox live will not stay connected AFTER Update

Like so many other posts I am seeing here and in other places on the Internet, my Xbox live account will not stay connected since I installed the last update. I am a gold member of several years and I find it unacceptable that the problem which is so widespread is not even being acknowledged. I have gone through the same steps many others have taken with no luck. My wireless connection tests fine on the Xbox, and it works perfectly with my other consoles, phones, tablets and computers in the house. The problem is not with any other hardware in my house. The problem seems to be with the update or Xbox live itself. To make matters worse, much of the troubleshooting information on your support site is outdated and applies to an older dashboard. If system updates are going to be forced, at least have up to date information on your support pages. My console is a 360 S, and until the update it worked fine automatically signing me in and holding a stable connection.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Greetings, HijodeLaPantera. Sorry to hear you're having some trouble connecting to Xbox LIVE. Can you please answer the following questions for us? We'd be happy to assist in troubleshooting this for you.

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

ID:

L:

Q:

T:

D:

S:

C:

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.