Xbox Live Vendors

I just called Xbox Support and asked them about renewing my Gold Live Membership because it just expired. I didn't want to pay the full $60 for because last time my membership was getting close to expiring they offered me a year's subscription for $35 and even threw in 3 free months on top of that, and I was just going to cancel if they didn't have anything better than the regular full price. Well, the guy said they don't deal with renewing subscriptions and anything like that and I should contact an Xbox Live vendor to see about getting something cheaper. And that was all he said, end of conversation. That just left me with more questions than answers. Since when does Xbox Support not deal with subscriptions? Seems pretty odd. And what are these vendors he is talking about?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey Hun9ryGh0st! I'm sorry you don't feel all your questions were answered. I'm sounds like the agent meant that he couldn't help you out with a discounted subscription! Promotions like the one you saw previously are only offered through the Xbox LIVE Dashboard or retail stores. Like medium bloke said, you can often find good deals on Gold Subscriptions with vendors. So make sure to check your Dashboard as well as online or local retailers for a deal that might peak your interest. :) Let us know if you have any more questions! We'll be here to answer!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Great, thanks for your help!

Sorry this didn't help.

The vendors could include other websites to see if you can get it cheaper, so GameStop for example could be selling 12 month + 1 free month for a good price. Take a look around, there's good deals everywhere!

Sorry this didn't help.