Xbox Live Update Error 3151-335A-1380-2303-C800-0080

So The New Xbox Update Is On And I Tried To Update It And It Gave Me That Code then Ive Tried To Update From An USB And No Change Please Help My Console Is One Of The Last Ones Before The Slim Version And I Havent Modded It In Any Way

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

when you tryed to update from the usb did you make sure no other HD was connected another flash drive HDD or anything and that there was no disc in the drive @ the time

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm not seeing that error code listed on this page; still, please try the steps listed at the top of the page. If none of those resolve your issue, please call phone support and provide them the error code (and let them know the steps you've tried). Let me know how it goes!

Sorry this didn't help.

Mr.Fitzer seems ur really trying hard to work with people and I very much appriciated as it seems ur trying harder than the people over at M$ and for that, koodos to u. But seems strange that the link  u provided doesnt even show the code as listed above the OP mentioned. At what point will M$ or the admins here just come clean and say that this update has caused more trouble than anything we seen b4. Does M$ really needed this kind of heat after the circus that happened over @ PSN? idk if u read the latest fiscal yr that SOny released... 3.17 Billion dollars loss. Finally Sony learned not to poop on the hand it feeds. I'm still waiting patiently for a solution but I ain't gonna lie it's running thin, as Im sure I ain't the only one feeling like this. this to me looks lke highway robbery forcing honest players whom spent lots of money on Live and DLC to suddenly get sodomized by this update just for the sake of maybe 2% whom do pirate games. I've already spend maybe 3 hours talking to M$ on a daily bases and will keep doing so until this problem is solved and u knwo what's funny? I told the guys over at M$ to look at ur own forum just to see that I am not the only one who MS is accusing of doing something to his or her box. u know what was his reply? "no there's no mention of this around here" SRSLY?? they don't even check their own forums?!!  pathetic.

I'm not trying to argue or trying to diss u but clearly the steps u mention aren't working for anybody.

Thanks

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm having the same problem, My console is the elite version before the release of the new slim models and it's not updating - same error. My Xbox isn't modded but my dvd drive has never worked for games, it plays only movies and music. Thanks

Sorry this didn't help.

i have the same problem... i have xbox 360 slim, 250gb... and i've spent half of it's price in live... i also called to Ms. Support & got no answer there............,

Sorry this didn't help.

So has no one come up with a solution to this problem? Because I STILL cannot update my xbox elite.

Sorry this didn't help.