XBOX LIVE UK - Won't let me sign up!?

Iv'e been trying to sign up to xbox live gold for about 2 hours now, it won't let me join because im not in the US and theres no option to change it to UK.

Iv'e looked on google and everywhere and i can't find an answer, im this close away to just blowing the whole thing off. So annoyed right now.

Please get back to me because its driving me mental.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 21 Applies to:

Hello Cheap,

You should see a tab at the top of this page labeled "Xbox Live Gold" you hover over that then a little drop down menu should appear, at the bottom of that menu it says "Join Xbox Live" you click that then follow the steps to join. If you have a code to redeem, you click right above that  "Join Xbox Live". It should say "Redeem Code." If you have your account downloaded to your Xbox, follow these steps. Go to Settings then click Account, once you do that you should be at Account Management and you will see 3 Sections. Go to the middle Section labeled "Your Memberships," Click where it says Xbox Live Free. Then if you have a code to Redeem you would go to Redeem Code. If not Click "Modify Membership." Then Click Xbox Live Gold and you should choose one of the 3 options presented to you. Its pretty much self explanatory from there. If you need anymore assistance, feel free to post here again or PM me and i can gladly assist you!

-NavySeal352

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.