Xbox Live Terms of Use update reset my Halo: Reach Campaign progress after sign-in

Hey everyone! Can you guys help me with a problem in Halo: Reach please?  So here's what happened.  I signed in to Xbox Live as normal, but when I go onto Halo: Reach, everything got reset including armor and emblem (except maps, credits, and achievements) after the "Terms of Use" update for Xbox Live. Is there a way to fix this?  *If this is in the wrong section, please move this post because I don't know how.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

[quote user="canadanewsdude2"]

Hey everyone! Can you guys help me with a problem in Halo: Reach please?  So here's what happened.  I signed in to Xbox Live as normal, but when I go onto Halo: Reach, everything got reset including armor and emblem (except maps, credits, and achievements) after the "Terms of Use" update for Xbox Live. Is there a way to fix this?  *If this is in the wrong section, please move this post because I don't know how.

[/quote]

You should try giving Xbox Support a call at 1-800-4MY-XBOX.  Good luck.

--
Juxtapose13

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You could've just got reset.

Sorry this didn't help.

You should probably check out the developers forums to see if there have been any issues as game specific problems are handled by them.

Sorry this didn't help.

This also seems to be a common problem which has happened to others (glitch?)  The most common assumption is that after you play some different levels and difficulties (randomly) or jump to co-op before finishing the games a 'glitch' may occur resulting in the same scenario you've experienced.  No fixes as of yet that I could find.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="canadanewsdude2"]

[/quote]

It is indeed a common problem, if you check Bnet, and likely has nothing to do with the update or your HDD. The armor you've unlocked/ purchased will appear unpurchased with stars next to everything. Simply selecting each armor piece will restore it, and remove the stars. You'll just have to select everything, and redo your emblem. No big concern there. However, if you've lost your campaign progress as well, that's tough luck.

Sorry this didn't help.