Xbox Live Tenure

Hello. I've worked with a chat representative regarding my Xbox Live Tenure-ship. Seems that I'm at 0 years, but I should be somewhere closer to 8 years. I was told to get you some information, which I was told this:

I am able to check your account and I do see here that your account (Microsoft account email) has been successfully created on January 15, 2007 to be exact as well.

also this...

About this matter, it would be best to contact our Xbox Rewards team through the link below since they are the appropriate department that handles this kinds of concerns. Once you're able to post your message, please do expect a response coming from our Rewards team administrator named: Misses Quinzel with further details. Provide them this reference number: [Mod Removed]

So, can this be updated so when I log in to my Xbox 360, I can see my tenure as 8 years? I greatly appreciate your time. :)

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Tenure is based on how long you've been gold, not how long you've been on Live. It will only show while you're on a gold subscription. You're showing as silver here so after you get gold it should update.

Also, reference numbers are only used by phone and chat support and should not be posted on the forums.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.