Xbox Live Tenure Years?

okay so i have an account that i made when i got the very first Xbox 360 when it came out. im guessing it was 2006? ok so i now have a xbox 360 slim and if i use the account that i made back in 06 again on the new xbox 360 will those years show up that ive been a member for 8 years? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Only live gold counts towards tenure. If the account has been silver then the time in silver does not count.

^This.

You do realise Darth that bumping dead threads and confirming answers already given does not give you Ambassador XP.

If you wish to earn that on the forum you will need to get Verified answers in the support section forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx.

I believe the total represents the number of years of Gold account service.  So, if you have had an active Gold account since 2006 and you move your account to a new console, the total shouldbe 7 or 8 years.  On the other hand, if you bought a 360 in 2006, paid for  a year of Gold service, then sold your 360 and only recently purchased a new one, your total may only be 1 or 2 years.

My goal was not to earn any XP, I simply just did not look at the last post date. My mistake.