XBOX LIVE TENURE FROM 3 TO 2

My xbox live account tenure has went down in december i think it was the 25th and i contacted microsoft support and tried to resolve the issue but all that was said to me was that a xbox team was trying to fix the issue and it was happening to many people and to wait till they fix it.. so i waited for more than 2 weeks and i tried to get it fixed again so while i was on my xbox i went to customer support and tried again but my information couldnt be pulled up and it was really busy that day and i would have to wait about 4 hours for a call.. so after a week i got red rings and decided to wait more so i can get it fixed as soon as i get a new xbox.. so i got a slim last friday bought a 3 month card and microsfot points and i signed in applied everything and my account still isnt fixed.. and i tried to contact the support today but they couldnt do anything i tried to delete my profile and redownload as i was told and that still didnt work.. its really annoying me that im paying for something but i dont get any recogniton for it so can anyone fix this problem?? someone also told me to post here instead

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there public wars!  The agents information is correct and they are working on this issue as we speak.  Miss Kleo has posted a sticky in this section that I think you should check out. ;)  Have you been Gold for at least 3 years straight?  Meaning that your tenure doesn't count when you're silver, so once your gold, it will pick up again.  :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I've been hearing that the system that calculated tenure time was also counting silver time, so they ended up fixing the system and changing it so it doesn't count silver time.  After doing that since silver was no longer counted some peoples tenure time was decreased to the amount of time they were gold.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.