xbox live suspended.!!!! reason???????????

Hi all, i was merrily playing blackops last night 25th may , when i get disconnected, message reads You have been suspended from xbox live, you will be unable to connect to xbox live untill, 26-05-2011 we have sent an email to the address link with this account explaining why..

Just being a normal type gamer controller don't cheat  never boosted don't use a modded,  may use the occasional bad language when things are going badly  i was intriged as to what the reason was. So i logged on to my live account, expecting to see an email, to my surprise there wasn't one. iv'e just spoken to live support who say it's nothing to do with them they don't know the reason etc etc. despite being the 26th today i still can't connect to xbox live, no reason no explaination.

Forgive me if i'm wrong but we do pay for this appaling service, apparently according to my experience you can be suspended for no apparent reason and they don't really care because they already have your money and your not allowed to speak to the people to ask the reason for the suspension.

Anyone else haad this problem

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I forgot to add this:

You have the right to know the reason for your banning. Simply post in this forum with the gamertag in question and a PET member should reply in a few hours - forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

To get a faster response please post in here: forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

Gatzo.

Please follow the link provided by drink and fries & iMatrix.
That is the only place on the forum the XBLPET will reply to an enquiry regarding a suspension.

Also check the inbox/junk for the wlid associated to the suspended account, as an E mail will have been sent detailing the reason for the suspension.

Thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.