Xbox Live Subscription

Hi,

When buying a 12 months of gold on here, is there anyway not to have a rolling subscription? 

Cheers.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Buy a pre-paid card from a site like http://www.live-codes.com

You will have to call Xbox Support to cancel automatic renewal.

[quote user="SONIC SCREAM 07"]

You will have to call Xbox Support to cancel automatic renewal.

[/quote]

actually you can do it on this sight i did last week just go to account and payment setting and turn it off.

got email confirmation aswell.

i couldn't remove my card details though

Thankyou gooslaps goop!

Im just going to wait untill mine is due for renewal then phone them up and see if they will offer another deal

I called them up earlier to cancel my 3 month gold renewal and was offered 12 months  gold  with 33% knocked off. It works out at £26.50 so not a bad price really. :)

[quote user="gooslaps goop"]i couldn't remove my card details though[/quote]

once you have cancelled the auto renew you should be able to remove the card.

you can`t remove it with the auto renew on.

[quote user="deezee76"]

Im just going to wait untill mine is due for renewal then phone them up and see if they will offer another deal

[/quote]

I tried this with the £6 for 3 months on the dashboard as on my console it was saying 3 months for £11 which I know is still good, but you would want it cheaper if you can, anyone they said these deals only happen on certain gamer-tags! :-(

[quote user="deezee76"]

[/quote]

Lets hope they don't...

yay turned off renewll off on website makes it easier instead ringing thanx for that info do on the website been looking for agwes :)