Xbox Live Stealing Money From Bank Account.

so has anyone else had this problem?
since the 23rd of january xbox has been taking out random amounts from my bank account one on the 23 of 63 dollars then again on the 30th of 22 dollars then again yesterday of 43 dollars. i just now caught it but of course xbox support don't start till 9 am eastern.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 210 Applies to:

check billing.microsoft.com to see what was purchased on those dates.  If you believe that your account may have been comprimised you will need to call support to open an unauthorized access ticket.  Then call your credit card company and report the charges there as well.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If anything it sounds like somebody has your account information. Microsoft doesn't randomly takeout money from your account unless you have auto renewal on and that's only the $60 charge of 1 year of XBL (Or if you're paying monthly).

Sorry this didn't help.

I just had microsoft steal 60$ from my account, they say someone else downloaded and used it, because someone else used it they weren't able to refund it. They don't care if your money dissapears, I had to go to my bank and put in a dispute, which takes very long and still have no guarantee for getting my money back, billion dollar company won't give back 60$, but people working minimum wage get *** over, great company!!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, Nightwalker. Please look at the time stamps. This thread is from 2012. Please don't bump old threads. It's better to start your own topic to get the best support tailored to your issue.

Thanks in advance. :-)

*** Volunteer Moderator & Xbox MVP ***

Sorry this didn't help.