Xbox Live Spiele per Paypal kaufen geht nichtmehr.

Hallo vor ein paar wochen habe ich mir das spiel Just Cause 2 gekauft per Paypal alles hat wunderbar geklappt.

So seit gestern abend 20 Uhr möchte ich mir ein neues Spiel kaufen wieder per Paypal aber immer wenn ich Kaufen bestätigen drücke kommt ne Meldung 

das diese Zahlung nicht geht ich soll eine andere wählen oder sowas. Was mach ich Falsch oder sind die leute von Xbox gerade in Wartungsarbeiten.

Ich habe sehr Viele Spiele Versucht. und immer das selbe Problem

Auf Englisch

Hi a few weeks ago I bought the game Just Cause 2 bought via Paypal everything went wonderfully.

Thus, since yesterday evening 20 clock I would buy me a new game again via Paypal but whenever I press Confirm Purchase message comes ne

that such payment is not I going to choose another or something. What am I doing wrong, or are the people of Xbox just in maintenance.

I try very many games. and always the same problem

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hey Ronny, I don't know if I fully understand what the error message is saying.. Have you checked out the Use PayPal with your Xbox LIVE account article? Also, have you changed your billing info recently? Maybe you need to verify some new info? If you could provide some more detail on that error message, that would be helpful. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Please speak to the Billing agents at your national support line for Xbox Live:

• Austria: 0800 281 360  

• Czech Republic: 800 142 365; 2390 00 459  

• Germany: 0800 181 2968

• Switzerland  0800 83 6667  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.