XBOX LIVE SHOULD BE FREE!!!!!!

Ok heres a thing Basically I want Xbox LIVE to be free. Because I see theres Free online gaming for PSN,PSP,PC,and even Wii... But not for XBOX and here goes we have advertisements on XBOX which already makes money. Why Why is XBOX LIVE have to be payed for we are already paying for our internet bill.. PLZ PLZ PLz Give us a good reason why We have to be paying for XBOX LIVE

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nothing is "free". Everything has a cost somewhere.[quote user="iNewKidd"]PLZ PLZ PLz Give us a good reason why We have to be paying for XBOX LIVE[/quote]Yeah... you haven't tried using the Wii's "multiplayer" or kept track of what happened to PSN, have you?

I'll stick with paying for Live.

I agree with Ice dont mind paying for Live at all.

OH NO, not again…another year of I WANT LIVE FREE…well kid, nothing in life is free ! You are more than welcome to head over to PSN where you most likely will get hacked more than once, and deal with all those nut jobs on that network. AS for PC Games for windows is a paid account its not free. I belong to several online free gaming and those games are free but they give you junk. You want the good games then you need to paid for membership. My suggestion to you is this, you no longer like paying for your gaming enjoyment, no one say you have to play you could just stop gaming; solves your problem. Besides if you’re under the age of 18 most likely your parents pay for your gaming so stop complaining about something you don’t pay for. And if you are over 18 then stop playing simple as that. In my book it is very, very old with thread post like these “I want free live” when you know it will never, never, never, happen !!!

[quote user="iNewKidd"]

Ok heres a thing Basically I want Xbox LIVE to be free. Because I see theres Free online gaming for PSN,PSP,PC,and even Wii... But not for XBOX and here goes we have advertisements on XBOX which already makes money. Why Why is XBOX LIVE have to be payed for we are already paying for our internet bill.. PLZ PLZ PLz Give us a good reason why We have to be paying for XBOX LIVE

[/quote]

It has to be "Paid" for so that your parents have a choice, Paying for your education or paying for live, Since they seemed to have opted not to pay for your education, you need to step away from your PC and walk into the room where your parents are and tell them they are bad parents.

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

[quote user="iNewKidd"]

[/quote]

It has to be "Paid" for so that your parents have a choice, Paying for your education or paying for live, Since they seemed to have opted not to pay for your education, you need to step away from your PC and walk into the room where your parents are and tell them they are bad parents.

[/quote]

I will always want to pay for "live" , making it free would open it up for idiots to change their gamertags every 5 minutes(im sure everybody has at least 1 person on their friends list just now  that would be classed as one of those)

Well in PSN's case (read "Sony"), it may be free but thier support sucks. They treat any problems as if it is YOUR fault period. They will always tell you that "No one else has had this problem" irregardless of every problem players incur and post in THIER forums. Which is very moderated to the point things get deleted and you can't even mention other consoles.

I don't mind paying for Live aslong as the support continues to be great and I am not overly censored in xbox forums. We can actually mention other consoles!

Just had to add,

Riven57 said:

" I belong to several online free gaming and those games are free but they give you junk. You want the good games then you need to paid for membership. "

I have also played "free" games myself.Not exactly free as the stuff you do get free tends to be junk. You have to "pay to win" in those types.

No way they will make it free now. Perhaps if like Games for Windows Live people had refused to pay at the very start then Microsoft would have cut the fee for online play but no way will they cut that revenue stream now.

I think everyone wants it free OP so your not alone lol.  I mean who in there right mind would choose to pay for something they can have for free.  Like someone is really gonna be like.....No no not free i can't accept it here take $60 every 12 months......yeah right.  But thats not an option to game online so its what it is.  What I think is messed up is we gotta pay for Xbox Live then we gotta pay for the other things like Netflix.  That is what I have a problem with.