XBOX LIVE REWARDS PROGRAM ERROR SAYS I'M NOT OLD ENOUGH TO SIGN UP FOR THE REWARDS PROGRAM

I am very upset about this.  First I am upset that no one has solved this issue and after doing about 1 minute of investing  it is sickening to see this has been affecting people since the XBOX ONE was released.  I am upset that when you talk to XBOX support they quickly tell you that they do not handle XBOX REWARDS problems and quickly direct you to the XBOX REWARDS FORUMS where your issue sits in limbo forever with problems from 100s, possible thousands of XBOX REWARDS would be users not being answered.  I get the impression from all the unanswered problems regarding this issue is that they send you there to be forgotten.  I am upset that I spent $750+ dollars to be ignored about an issue that I am assuming that some feel are insignificant.  But is is significant because it is a part of the "XBOX EXPERIENCE" and I'm having a VERY BAD EXPERIENCE right now because of how this is being handled. I am upset that I have already purchased an XBOX GOLD MEMBERSHIP subscription that I have already opened to use once my FIRST MONTH OF XBOX GOLD is over, now knowing that the REWARDS PROGRAM  will not even work for me.  And most importantly, I'm upset because I feel like me and others like me are being ignored regarding this problem.  I do not like being ignored.  I am starting to regret that I made the switch from Playstation 3 to XBOX ONE.  I think the XBOX has a lot of really awesome amenities, but if this is how you treat your customers then I definitely made a bad investment.  XBOX ONE, Titanfall, Kinect Sport Rivals, XBOX ONE Kinect TV Mount, Battlefield 4, and a 12 Month Subscription to XBOX GOLD is a significant investment in just a few weeks time.  To have only owned my XBOX ONE for less than a month, I am definitely made a significant investment and a belief in a company that I have had high hopes for since they back paddled from their controversial announcements last year about the XBOX ONE and made significant changes to make their potential customers happy by changing so of last year's vision. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The Rewards Program is an OPTIONAL perk that has nothing to do with with the console itself.

Questions asked in the Rewards section DO indeed get answered.

You will need to post in that section or, have a Mod move this thread (if possible)  Nobody here can help much.  

Sorry for the frustration but, things do get worked out in time.  

GOOD LUCK!!!!

So if the rewards program has nothing to do with the console why is it on XBOX.COM?  With your reasoning XBOX.com has nothing to do with the console either.

You don't know what you are talking about.  So here is the proof.

forums.xbox.com/.../1629641.aspx

Hasn't been answered since November 24, 2013.

Do some research before you make blind statements.

Not sure what you mean that post was answered on the third entry

Escalated is not answered.

Escalated means the person(s) trying to help can't figure it out so it gets pushed on to someone else to solve.  

Still got an answer from someone in the rewards support team

In fact good sir, I did read YOUR post in that thread.   Seems like a duplicate post IMO........

May I ask how you have 0 stars in your profile caniacs.....  I was not rude to you, Is it to much to ask for the same in return?

You have the information you need so, I wish you well,     and as always

GOOD LUCK!!!!

We simply have two definitions of answer so we are not clicking. See your definition of answer is someone answering, like when you call a did and he barks...thats answering. My definition of answering is when you have a problem and it gets solved  I'm not being mean to anyone, I'm simply not satisfied with being content with something not working after you've spent over $700 on an Xbox and games. I just got my Xbox so excuse me for not being accustomed to things not working. I just transferred from a PS3 where everything worked and when you had a problem they answered by fixing it instead of how it is here in Xbox land.

I did post it in multiple places to get noticed becomes I'm not settling on anything not working after you have spent $700+ on a system and games in less than a month of owning it. So i expect results and quickly. So answering to me is when the problem is solved. Anyone who tells me that this issue has been going since 2013 is not giving me an answer. Its just a statement. Sorry if anyone has taken offense to my candidness.