Xbox Live Rewards is not "rewarding" me

I have been a member of  the Xbox Live Rewards program a little over a year now, and was shocked to see that my rewards points balance is still at zero! I have made several purchases during that time from the Xbox store and got no rewards. I must admit, i make all my purchases at local stores as cards, transfer the redeem codes when i get home, and make my purchases that way (as I WILL NOT STORE MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION ON XBOX LIVE, I ONLY TRUST REDEEM CODES AND PREPAID CARDS). Is this what's affecting me getting my reward points? I even filled out a survey today and didn't even get rewarded the 250 points for that. What I'm really worried about is whether or not I'll be missing out on the 3000 points I get when I renew my Xbox live Gold account in about a month. I even called Xbox live tech support to see if they could help me and the agent said he had no information on Xbox live rewards. Is there some sort of technical problems with my account that's preventing me from getting my rewards points? Is there some sort of troubleshooting that can be done to find the issue and correct it?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

For help with the Rewards program, you'll need to post here - forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

It takes 48-96 hours for credits to show as pending after you complete an offer. So the credits from the survey you took today would not show as pending yet.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.