XBOX LIVE Rewards Account Issue.

Hey guys. Newbie in the xbox game. Havent had one since 2004. Really happy to see the growth in the console. Now I am chatting on forums about issues! Perfect.

Well I am a little stuck on something. I currently sent an email for support in regards to my Xbox Live Gold subscription not linking to my Xbox Live Rewards account.

I currently have 0 points. Which is weird I :

• Upgraded to Gold on 12/2/12 and that is at least 10 points there. 
  • I have taken 2 surveys. I just started participating into these forums... I really like them (but that should be atleast 10 points) right there, as well. 

What am I doing wrong. I just want my points. I am sure it is a minor account setting issue I am over looking.

But if anyone has had this issue, I would definitely like to know your input.

Thanks and GAME ON!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Your question would probably be best addressed by the support team for rewards that works in the forums, here's a link! forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

It's only supposed to take up to 72 hours to reflect your gold status, but the points may take an additional 48 hours to display as pending. It takes 100 pending points to have them actually deposited, which takes place on the 15th or 30th of each month, depending on when you hit over 100 banked points.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.