xbox live reward down?

is it down? i had about 80 points after i had gotten about 460 back, i want to do my survey!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

it ended last month (15th i think). i never got my points though, at least i don't recall my balance raising.

so that it? no more rewards? damn! atleast i got 460 back for what id have spent anyway, shame really i thought with a few tweaks it coudl have been a good service!

Can still log in but the 20 points i got for taking the survey the other day have not been added to the pending list , so it looks like it`s all over , shame really , only needed another 10 points to get to 100.

I thought it was just the IQ gamer quiz that was ending on the 15th ? though website doesn't seem to be working

It's working fine for me.

If you are using firefox, make sure you are using the latest version and clear your cookies.

It's working for me.

However the 20 points for the June survey hasn't updated for me yet.

does look like a firefox problem- i cleared my cookies etc and i'm still getting "400 bad request your browser sent an invalid request" however i've loaded up my IE and it's working fine

how can it be finished if there doing double points in June?

i just signed in no problem

last months point have been added

Junes not showing yet but  its only a few days since i done the survey

I had this problem. Cleared cookies with no joy but updating to FF4 seemed to fix the issue. Very strange, although I haven't had my June questionaire points added to pending yet either.

I have done the june survey and not received my 20 points also, which would of took me 100 points. I think we have been shafted.