Xbox Live rep broken!

My profiles star rating is still 3 stars. I've had this account for nearly 1 year and it is still only 3 stars. I have had over 50 people plus rep me but it still will not rise. My friend had the same problem but his has now randomly gone up to 5 stars while mine is still stuck at 3 :(. My old account got 5 stars in a week whereas this one hasn't in almost a year. This has become very frustrating and it is obviously that the system is broken. If it helps my rep is 91% preferred 9% avoided although my room mates account is 83% avoided 17% preferred and he has 5 stars.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It depends on how many people have reported you for different things. Either if its true or not your rep can go down from that. The stars are not a big deal honestly but I understand why you would want it a full 5 Stars.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

@ Positive - Rep does not go down from other players personal opinions of you.

Rep Stars are based around wether or not some one or a group likes you and wants to play against you more so they rate you. The more who rate the more parts of a star you gain. Eventually reaching 5 stars. Rep has no baring on your play style or anything of that nature. It's just other players opinions about you wether they like you or not.

But right now I do see 5 stars so maybe the issue resolved itself...? 

Sorry this didn't help.

Never mind for some reason the issue has fixed itself today. How odd.

Sorry this didn't help.