Xbox live region lock?

I find this subject very offensive and stupid. I live in israel and I bough Gears of war 2 with my own money and it seems I cant download the complete map pack and cant play in the multiplayer mode. when I asked my friends what to do they told me to crack the console, I wont do it because I want to support the game companies. but I'm asking you the pay more attention for this subject. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

International, copyright, license, local and government laws all play a part in what is and is not allowed in each region. The latter two play the biggest role. Certain games, such as GoW and CoD have region restricted download content, that decision is made by the Game Developers, not Microsoft. Since Israel is not a Live supported region you will not be able to get any region restricted download content as in order to you must meet all three of the necessary requirements (which you do not because Israel is not supported):

Account Region+Game Disc Region+Physical Live in Region=All must match

example:

US+US+US=Access        US+US+UK=Denied            US+UK+UK=Denied            US+UK+IS=Denied          IS+IS+IS=Denied

There is nothing within the XBL Terms of Service that you can do to get this content.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.