Xbox Live Refund Request

[Mod removed]

Back in November 2014, I purchased a 1-month subscription on Xbox Live, to be able to play online in Halo 4. I purchased this subscription with my Paypal account on my Xbox console; however, I was unaware that by doing so I would be signed up for a reoccurring subscription that has been charged every month since then. I only wanted to pay for the single month I was using the service.

According to my play records on Xbox live I last used the service on Nov 17, 2014.

I was charged $9.99 on the initial purchase, which is correct. This appeared on my Paypal statement on Nov 12, 2014.

Today, May 14, 2015, I was creating my budget and going through my bank records when I came upon the charges.

The charges I would like refunded are as follows (dates are according to my Paypal statement)

Date Amount Charge Invoice ID
December 28, 2014 $10.24 Microsoft Corporation PI0000097I56573
January 28, 2015 $10.24 Microsoft Corporation PI000009N4FW4ZX
February 28, 2015  $10.24 Microsoft Corporation PI000009WB7DJWK
March 28, 2015 $10.24 Microsoft Corporation PI00000AA9YR1WJ
April 28, 2015 $10.24 Microsoft Corporation PI00000AV1HNX3R

also according to the support representative I spoke with, I may have also been charged for May 2015 already. Unfortunately the charge has not appeared in my records yet to be able to provide additional information about it.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide in getting this resolved for me!

-Caleb AKA Dogs10109

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:
Answer

Paypal also sends emails every month letting you know that payment for an item was received.  However, if you would still like to try phone support and live in North America you can dial 1-800-469-9269

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer

only phone support can help you with refund questions

And there is no refunds for 1month memberships or unused It does ttellyoi before it renew a few days before and before you make the monthly subscription purchAse this membership will renew at regular rate

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.